- K.H. v. U.S. Dept. of Defense (D.O.H.A.)-- Sole counsel for federal employee who had his national security clearance revoked after truthfully disclosing contacts with persons and places in the Middle East. Representation culminated in a day-long adjudicatory hearing before an administrative judge within the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals in Arlington, VA. Result: the previously revoked security clearance was re-instated and Client was returned to his prior employment position.
- Sharipov v. FBI, et al. (E.D.Pa.) -- Sole counsel for Petitioner. Writ of Prohibition seeking to prohibit FBI from unlawfully interfering with adjudication of immigration matter & Writ of Mandamus (as well as claim pursuant to Administrative Procedures Act) seeking a court order requiring USCIS to fulfill its administrative duty in adjudicating immigration petition which had been delayed, for several years, due to FBI interference. Result: immigration petition adjudicated and Client obtained Lawful Permanent Resident Status.
- In re: Grand Jury Proceedings (E.D.Pa. & U.S.Ct.App. 3rd Cir.) -- Sole counsel for Subpoenaed Parties (three foreign nationals). Significant litigation concerning alleged abuse of the federal grand jury process (trial & appellate levels).
- George v. TSA (U.S.Ct.App. 3rd Cir.) Filed amicus brief in support of a college student carrying Arabic-English flashcards in an airport detention case.
- Successfully challenged local FBI practice disallowing national Muslim civil rights organization's attorneys to represent clients in voluntary FBI interviews.
College students often struggle when it comes to selecting a topic essay helper for their school essays. Whether you are just beginning your freshman year or happen to be a student all your life, you have probably struggled with this decision sooner or later. Fortunately, there’s no lack of essay subjects to choose from. It is possible to purchase essay for college textbooks from a number of different online sources. College academics and educators will always have the need for well-written, compelling college essays. Therefore, if you End up stuck when it comes time to choose a subject for the essay, think about the following: